Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Memories of when I still had cahones

I had a "make a basic web page about yourself" assignment due today for class. After reading the instructions I realized I had made such a page in about 1996 or 1997 as part of my moosehead.com web pages. So, instead of re-doing all that (poor) work I sucked it down from archive.org and re-did the links to make it work again. I've decided to do my entire class project as if I were still 25 years old.

So, you want to see it? This is the results. It's basically the same content I had up so many years ago with the links fixed to refer to my current webserver. Man, I sure was freaky. No wonder I scared children, eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse Hires said...

I get a 401 trying to view it.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Ruzty said...

Damnit, bad link. Fixing now...

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home