Monday, February 14, 2005

Back from the Dells

Last week Wednesday the family set out on a drive to the Wisconsin Dells. Specifically we were headed to the Wilderness Lodge Resort. We spent 4 days and 3 nights there swimming, sliding, eating and having all kinds of relaxing fun. I had a wonderful time and the kids could not get enough of the water parks.

As I get time over the next few days I'll post reviews of some of the restaurants we ate at while there. I'll skip the Burger King, but look forward to reviews of The Cheese Chalet, MooseJaw Pizza and Brewing Company, the Wild Canyon Cafe and the THirsty Buffalo in the hotel, and Damon's in Janesville from the drive home. Each one was a unique experience and a couple of them we'll even go back to.

Now, on with my day ar Ork. I can't wait to retire so every day can be vacation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home